Covid 19 Guidelines for Diners
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in your normal sense of taste or smell please do not enter the restaurant.
- If there is a party inside the restaurant who are waiting to be seated, please wait outside until you are invited in.
- Sanitise your hands upon entry to the restaurant using the sanitiser provided on the table.
- Once seated, please do not leave your table during the course of your meal, unless you need to visit the toilet. Front of house staff will look after you – they will take your order, bring your cutlery and condiments and take payment at the end of the meal.
- If you are accompanied by children, you are responsible for supervising them at all times and should ensure they follow social distancing guidelines.
- We have separated the tables to allow for 1m+ social distancing measures. Please do not attempt to move the tables or chairs from their positions.
- If you need to use the toilet, please inform a member of the front of house staff. They will let you know when the toilet is available so a queue does not form outside the door. The toilet will be disinfected regularly. Please thoroughly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and then use the sanitiser available. If you need to cough or sneeze into a tissue, please dispose of the tissue in the bin provided and then wash and sanitise your hands.
- Please pay by card if possible.
- Finally, please be reassured that we are taking all necessary steps to keep our customers and staff safe. Our team has been trained in the new standards of hygiene and social distancing. We have carried out a risk assessment and will continue to monitor the situation as government advice changes.
- If you do not in any way feel comfortable having read this statement, please do not attend the restaurant. If you fail to comply with the above criteria you will be asked to leave the restaurant.
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to seeing you.